Registration Extended---Sign up by EOD Monday:
CAPS Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor
Clocks ticking – don’t miss out – Deadline is now Monday, August 13th
We are super excited to bring Rich George to instruct the designation classes!
Richard George, a successful business person that has over 20 years of business experience. Richard brings a no-nonsense approach to strategic planning and a passion for culture building.
Richard’s background includes the management of over two billion dollars of real-estate assets, and over 200 million dollars of capital re-investment strategies. Richard has demonstrated successful acquisitions, dispositions, merger facilitation, and repositions. Key to his portfolio is the management of highly distressed properties, including those in court receivership and turning these into assets rather than liabilities.
Credential Program Synopsis
Earning your CAPS take you to the next level in property management. It fast-tracks your career advancement and your corresponding earning potential.
You’ll learn about:
- · Recruiting high-preforming employees
- · Employee performance, engagement, and retention
- · Minimizing conflict through stakeholder communications
- · Ethical behavior and conflicts of interest
- · Annual operating budgets and owner performance objectives
- · Property and portfolio results
- · Due diligence process
- · Capital improvement plans
- · Managing risk though inspections, follow-up procedures, and incident reporting compliance
- · Minimizing legal risk and liability
- · Regulatory agency oversite of assisted housing
- · Analyzing property performance data to inform action
- · Management agreements
- · Evaluating and reporting property performance using key performance indications
To obtain the CAPS credential, candidates must complete the following:
Minimum of 24 months employment as a multi-site supervisor or be either a CAM, ARM or RAM credential holder in good standing.
Successful completion of all CAPS course work (totaling 40 hours)
Meet all examination standards within 12 months of declaring candidacy
Registration Deadline is August 1st. Payment for class must be received by August 15th.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds for cancellation will be accepted, however the course can be resigned to another attendee.