GIAA is excited to present the NALP Credential Course!
Earning NALP, your first industry credential, signals to an employer your commitment to a career in residential property management.
You'll learn about:
· Using technology to generate traffic
· Monitoring and managing your community’s reputation
· Inspecting the leasing center, tour route, model units, and vacant apartments
· Shopping the competition while building relationships with competitors
· Effective marketing plans
· Relationship sales process and evaluating personal sales performance
· Reviewing the next steps in the sales process with prospective residents
· Applying fair housing laws and communicating rental criteria
And much, much more!
Please click here to review the flyer.
Don't delay - Sign up today!