Roers Companies and Core Living Management is a growing Property Management/Development company, who is looking for a full-time Property Manager to join our team at one of our newest developments, beautiful luxury apartments in Des Moines, Iowa.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-year property management, leasing or sales experience. This qualified professional will be self-motivated, have outstanding customer service abilities, with strong verbal and written communication skills. Weekend availability, especially Saturdays, and Yardi & Rent Cafe experience is preferred.
Achieve lease-up goals by effectively marketing, selling, and following up with prospective residents, working to maximize the value of the owners' investment.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
• Provide tours of the apartment complex and community to potential residents for the purpose of leasing apartments.
• Communicate with potential residents the advantages of leasing at the property.
• Complete traffic sheets and maintains guest card files for the manager.
• Update the leasing handbook and prepare correspondence such as "thank you" notes and other general correspondence to stay in front of leads.
• Process rental applications.
• Manage and lead the leasing team.
• Establish and maintain positive resident relations, e.g. effective communications, managing resident concerns, problem solving, etc.
• Accept and assist residents in submitting their service requests.
• Assist in the execution of the developed marketing and brand plan, as instructed by the Marketing Director
• Fully utilize and manage the resident and prospect database through YARDI (property management software).
• Administer the Resident Referral and Resident Retention programs.
• Perform market research and generate market comparison reports.
• Assist with property marketing activities and community outreach initiative and event planning.
• Assist with maintenance of the appearance of the office, amenity area, models and common areas of the properties.
• Perform day to day duties and tasks as required.
• Complies with all federal and local Fair Housing regulations and ordinances.
Job Qualification Standards
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
• 2+ year's management, leasing or sales experience preferred.
• 2+ year's customer service experience preferred.
• Local market experience preferred.
• Ability to work every other weekend, and every Saturday during peak season
• Able to effectively use MS Office applications (Word and Excel), e-mail and internet.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work projects.
• Possess the ability to deal tactfully with residents, owners, staff, other managers, vendors and the general public.
• Follow and adhere to organizational policies and procedures.
• Maintain neat, well-groomed, professional appearance.
Contact or email resume to email@example.com